Proudly Serving Greater Danbury, Ridgefield, Brookfield CT & Nearby
Drainage issues in your driveway or parking lot can cause a series of problems for the existing asphalt surface and sub surface. Lack of drainage is one of the main factors in asphalt failures. We provide a service that will prevent these failures throughout Danbury.
Some of the most common issues caused by poor or no drainage are:
Many of these issues are not only a nuisance but cost you money as the damage continues to worsen.
- Puddling water at the surface of your driveway, stagnant water eats away at the asphalt eventually causing cracking
- Ground water undermining the surface of your driveway causing damage to the base and surface.
- Water entering garages or basements
- Black ice in the winter months caused by water puddles or gutter downspouts pouring water onto the driveway surface
- Clogged or broken pipes underneath your driveway that over time cause sinkholes
Asphalt will eventually crack and become vunerable for damage, the cause will change how it is repaired