Proudly Serving Greater Danbury, Ridgefield, Brookfield CT & Nearby
Drainage issues in your driveway or parking lot can cause a series of problems for the existing asphalt surface and sub surface. Lack of drainage is one of the main factors in asphalt failures.
Some of the most common issues caused by poor or no drainage are:
- Puddling water at the surface of your driveway, stagnant water eats away at the asphalt eventually causes cracking
- Ground water undermining the surface of your driveway causing damage to the base and surface.
- Water entering garages or basements
- Black ice in the winter months caused by water puddles or gutter downspouts pouring water onto the driveway surface
- Clogged or broken pipes underneath your driveway that over time cause sinkholes